Partnership for Procurement (P4P) is a new initiative, hosted by Senscot, which supports social enterprises and third sector organisations to build partnerships and consortia to better access public procurement. This includes:
- An ongoing programme of events, surgeries and workshops promoting the benefits of partnership and consortia working
- P4P Vault – a series of online tools that will include tender ready documents; best practice; and key learning points
- Support to develop partnerships or consortia at all stages
- Expert tendering support – including one to one support to become ‘tender ready’ or support with writing tenders
- Support with carrying out research and evaluation in relation to procurement.