Hosted by Brag Enterprises Ltd
Role – Project Manager – Levenmouth Tourist Association
Salary info: plus generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and group health cover.
Status: 35 hours per week
Closing: 12 Noon on the 6th February. Anticipated interviews sometime after 7th February
Location: Levenmouth / Hybrid
Websites: www.welcometolevenmouth.co.uk / www.brag.co.uk
Please direct all applications or enquiries to the Chair, Susan Oak, [email protected] Levenmouth Tourism Association, c/o Brag Enterprises, Levenmouth Community Enterprise Centre, Thomson House, Harbour View, Methil KY8 3SW
This exciting new post has been created to support and maximise the opportunities created by the opening of the 2 new railway stations in Levenmouth. The appointed individual will be accountable to the Levenmouth Local Tourism Association Chair and board for leading the overall project management of Strategic Tourism workstreams through to the delivery of projects. BRAG enterprises have agreed to be the host organisation who will act as the employer providing relevant support and resources
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Levenmouth Reconnected Rail Ready tourism strategy and activities.
Primary responsibility is to attract more visitors to Levenmouth by delivery of the Levenmouth Reconnected Rail Ready Project
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
· plan & deliver strategic projects as required
· working closely with Fife Tourism Partnership & Visit Scotland to promote Levenmouth
· horizon scan for opportunities to support the growth of the sector
· build effective and constructive relationships with key stakeholders & partners
· to undertake research as required, incl market analysis
· produce reports and presentations for LLTA members & local community
· plan & implement activities as outlined in the Rail Ready Project Plan
· to lead designated strategic tourism initiatives within Levenmouth
· manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records
· measurement of impact specific to each activity
You will be a fun, friendly and confident character with a qualification in a relevant discipline such as Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Marketing or Business Management or you will have extensive experience in a similar environment with a proven track record of success. You will be a natural self-starter with a pro-active attitude, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be adept in Microsoft Office Word & Excel and be able to analyse and report on statistical and numerical data. Social Media/Marketing skills would be beneficial.
The aim of the Levenmouth Local Tourist Association (LLTA) is to restore a healthy and exciting tourism offering to the area and in turn to help regenerate Levenmouth by creating new jobs and attracting new business. The Project Manager will report to the LLTA Chair & Levenmouth Local Area Committee Manager.
Brag Enterprises will be the employer and is a Fife based charity that support people, who in the main, are residing in disadvantaged areas of Fife to gain the training and employability skills to enable them to move into sustainable employment. We also work closely with communities to improve their economic resilience.